i) Authentic Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipality or village Chaukidar/Numbardhar or from the Hospital. DoB certificate issued by the competent authority should have the Registration number on it. Attach copy of the Aadhaar Card of the child, if available. (Submit the attested copy of DoB, not the original)
ii) Passport size photograph of the child (8 copies)
iii) Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card of Father & Mother (mandatory). Make sure all the entries of Aadhaar card are correct.
iv) Undertaking by the parent to follow the Rules and Regulations of the school. (You will get it on the day of admission, from school office)
v) Conveyance Registration Form (You will get it on the day of admission, from school office)
1. Your child will study up to Class 5th at Christ School Degwar and then continue the studies from class 6th onwards at Christ School Poonch, Dungus.
2. Your child must remain regular in attending the school.
3. In case of any information provided by you are found incorrect or misleading, then the admission of your child is liable to cancellation at any time.
4. You should be aware of the fee structure of Christ School Degwar and you have to pay the same for twelve months of the academic year.
5. You must be fully aware of the location of Christ School Degwar, a location which is closer to border and you should be well aware of the border situation.
6. If you want the service of the School Bus then you have to accept the allotted School Bus, Time & Boarding Point.
7. Languages taught in Christ School Degwar will be English & Hindi in Nursery, LKG and UKG and language Urdu will be taught from class 1st onwards. Hindi will be second language and Urdu will be additional optional.
8. You must come to the bus stop to take your child home. If you cannot come to the bus stop personally, somebody should be appointed to receive the child.
9. Fee of the students studying in Christ School Degwar, must be remitted in the School Office at Degwar. You can obtain any sorts of certificate only form Degwar as long as they continue their study in Christ School Degwar.
10. Remit Fee your ward before 15th of every month to avoid late fee.
|INFORMATION OF THE ADMISSION WILL BE UPDATED SOON...|
1. Getting Application Form from School Office does not guarantee admission.
2. Failure to turn up for the admission at the appointed time, furnishing incomplete or wrong information and disregard for the rules and regulations of the school will forfeit the right to admission.
3. 50% seats are granted to female candidates.
4. No telephonic queries.